Monday 23 February 2015

Give them a fighting chance


I despise the animal abuse and neglect that is going on in our world today.

Nothing upsets me more than scrolling on social media and a photo of some 

abused animal, tears your heart out.   I personally do not want to see it.   It upsets 

me too much.


Does it help to post graphic upsetting photos?  Do they reach those who really 

would do something about it, I don't think so.   I for one scroll on, as quick as I 

can. I don't want to see it.   Now ask me to sign a petition, ask me to donate 

money, without gory picks and I will do it.   By posting a picture, I won't even 

read, why you are doing it.  Recently a few situations have drawn me to action.  


The senseless capture of the baby elephants in Zimbabwe, to be sold overseas to 

Zoos.    No, No, No and for no reason of culling or whatever is it acceptable.  Little 

elephants torn from their mother.  Forced into too tiny containers and shipped 

overseas to places where they should not be, to be used for the entertainment of 

humans.  NO!   Please try and help these baby elephants by signing this petition 

for the release of the over 80 baby elephants and the BAN on the sale of 

elephants.





The elephants, aged between 3 and 5 years, may be flown out of Victoria Falls

by February. Picture: Francis Garrard/Conservation Action Trust.  


The elephants, aged between 3 and 5 years, may be flown out of Victoria Falls 

by February. Picture: Francis Garrard/Conservation Action Trust.


Another situation I feel strongly about is the senseless supporting of lion cub 

petting.   Do you have any idea that, that same little cute cub you are playing with 

will be sentenced to a tiny fenced in camp, where some idiot hunter will shoot it 

for Fun.  They do not have a chance to run and hide, they do not have a chance to 

defend themselves.  They are placed in a can to be hunted by some unfeeling 

IDIOT.  Wow you have really shown the world what a great human being you are.   

If you want to show off your hunting trophies.   Go hunt in the bush, you and a 

knife against a lion.  Then it would be fair.  


Please support this petition here.



I would love to work with animals but I know myself too well.   I would probably 

want to take them all home. Which could be a problem in an all-ready crowded 

house.   Many of us do not have the time or the funds to help.  But you can sign a 

petition. It is for free and only takes a second of your time.   We all need to 

become earth warriors and give animals and earth a fighting chance.  Please 

make your voice heard.  You might just save a life.


#earthwarrior  #arach #fight  #animals #earth #elephants #lioncubs

No comments:

Post a Comment